Samsung Done It Again

By 1:55 AM

It's time for a new camera at least to me it is... so I'm thinking 14.2 megapixels. Now thats a nice round number shit... Samsung seems to be my dream company... I love there tech even if some of it is like whoa why on earth did you even come up with such a thing...


But this right here is a step up in tech. Samsung CL80 (ugh just the name alone makes me want to get up and give myself hug smh) check out some pics I got some specs after...





Yes Yes a beautiful camera... but 14 megapixels you can beat that... not this year at least lol...

heres some specs for you...
14.2 Megapixels (yes I had to start with that lol)
7x Optical Zoom
3.7-inch AMOLED touchscreen (meaning this camera got better screens them most people got on there phone oh yeah bigger to)

ugh this one by one this is getting whack here's everything in a nice little paragraph haha...

you can send photos through email, or Facebook, YouTube and Picasa over Wi-Fi, Even if it is crush down to 2 megapixels [how many cameras you know can do that :-P]. besides Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, it's got HDMI and DLNA support, so it should just work with other DLNA stuff like playstation 3 and most computers, etc. 720p video recording and oh, and it might be the most best looking camera they've made yet far. Available Spring 2010. Get ready for a whole new wave...

You Might Also Like

0 comments