PSA

By 7:34 PM ,

Hear ye! Hear ye!

I was having a conversation via bbm with a friend today about how shit gets misconstrued when it comes to sexual relationships without emotional involvement.

Just because you fuck him real good doesn't mean that he is going to love you back.
Just because you guys have sex all the time doesn't mean you guys are boyfriend and girlfriend,
Just because he invites you to his house and not to an alleyway doesn't mean that it's love.
If he did slip up and said he loves you, he was talking to your pussy not you.
Sex does not equal love.

Moral of the Story: Don't play yourself bitch. Know when you're wifey and know when you're just a good piece of cut.

With that in mind, check out this video by Murs (yes, I know this is my second video by this guy but he's one of my favorite independent rappers from the Left Coast) and listen to the lyrics. You may learn something.

And before I get a whole bunch of hatemail from chicks, this is dedicated to the clueless guys as well.

Sincerely,

Shayler Mobbette
I'm not being a bitch. I'm being sincere.
Peace. Love. Mobb Life.




You Might Also Like

0 comments