All eyes seem to be on the Tablets...

By 4:42 AM ,

Everybody is talking about how the tablet will change the world and blah blah blah...


well I see it like this not much at all... if I can't step foot into a room where the world becomes my outside computer and I can do shit like Tom Cruise did in Minority Report...


then it isn't going to change much... as far as i'm concern there's going to be a lot of people that is just going to buy one just cause tablets are all the something the "now talk about thing". I ain't going to front i'm one of the fools who actually want one cause of that. But truth be told it's just another touch screen computer... but none the less i'm getting one... Yeah I know even after I said all of that i'm still getting one well of course i'm one of the fools who want one... Hey it's a Skyler thing...

You Might Also Like

0 comments