VANS - Chukka Boot 'Buckleback' AND Zapato Del Barco

By 5:48 PM

I have a somewhat of a big foot so Vans don't really work to well when it comes to my foot. But without a doubt I plan on getting myself some this summer. No If, Ands or Buts about it. And these two pairs right here are truly a must get for me

So these right here -Vans Chukka Boot 'Buckleback'- oh my it's the navy blue that catches my attention but the design of it all caught me slipping lmao (if you know what I mean) August 1 is when there available and that's always when I plan on hopefully having these on my feet...

And then there are these... sexy bastards I want these NOW. I can't wait I must get these... and I mean now ugh ahhhhhh

-Vans Zapato Del Barco- there are plenty of different color ways but only these right here float my boat... damn

You Might Also Like

0 comments