The Dell Thunder...

By 3:04 AM

I always adore Dell when it came to it's computers... but when they do things like this come out with Mobile phones what do or should I expect....



I know I'll say this I f'in want this phone oh come on it's hard as hell and with a name like Dell Thunder tell me that doesn't float your boat lol... It does mine hehe... The Dell Thunder that's leaking out have a 4.1-inch WVGA OLED screen. There's a custom Dell "Stage" UI on top of Android 2.1 (something like HTC Sense), It apparently ties into Facebook and Twitter for social networking... check out the documents that came along with the leaking of this phone... just click here... I always forgot to mention the documents claim HULU.com to have a mobile app along with flash on board... ugh what a phone I want it now who must I body to get my hands on it...

You Might Also Like

0 comments