Samsung New pair of Cameras

By 1:58 AM


I want a new camera... Samsung never treats me wrong (only when they do what they just did release such a thing as this in Korea)... and when it come to there press shots.. who wouldn't want to see a sexy asia and a piece of technology lol... but none the less I believe this is the camera for me or at least for the moment wouldn't you agree...


The Samsung ST5500 or the ST5000 they look pretty similar and they basically are but the main differences are under the hood of the camera...and as it would seem the main differences are that the ST5000 gets gifted with a 3.5 inch rear touchscreen, while the ST5500 steps it up slightly with a 3.7 inch AMOLED panel. As for everything else which unless you a camera freak or tech head like me there's no need mentioning it...

You Might Also Like

0 comments